Board logo

FS 2001 Elise S2
StevieB - 11/5/09 at 06:21 PM

After a long deliberation over whether to sell my beloved Elise or my long and hard fought for Indy, the Indy is staying.

It;s a 2001 Series 2 Elise Sports Tourer, K Series engined and with 52,000 miles on the clock.

As a Sports Tourer, you gets a bit more carpet, leather seats + door panels, alcantara trimmed dash, 4 speaker audio, cross drilled discs all round and front driving lights.

Since owning this car I've replaced the battery, alternator and cooling fan and have generally lavished care and attention on it.

It has the usual and to be exoected stone chips around the front spoiler and sill panels, but this has been kept to a minnimum by stone guards. There's also a few bits of wear and tear to the plastic fittings, but I will sort all of these out before the car leaves my possession.

All 4 tyres are good, the pads have a fair bit of life in them and I've just put a fresh MOT and 6 months tax on at the beginning of the month.

I'm looking for £12,500.

If anyone's interested or knows anyone who might be, drop me a u2u. I know it's not a se7en/locost/other kit, but it is my pride and joy that I've enjoyed owning and driving very much. In fact if I don't get much interest in this car, I'll sell the Indy instead! Rescued attachment 110.JPG
Rescued attachment 110.JPG

graememk - 11/5/09 at 06:23 PM

strange i was just chatting to my mate about selling my indy and buying a series 1 elise

StevieB - 11/5/09 at 08:24 PM

Another piccy, hopefully a bit better sized this time... Rescued attachment 125.JPG
Rescued attachment 125.JPG

Danozeman - 11/5/09 at 08:24 PM

r3nuf was/is after an Elise or similar.

StevieB - 11/5/09 at 08:25 PM

F**k it, I can't re-size piccies anymore

StevieB - 13/5/09 at 05:29 PM

Shamelessly BTTT