Board logo

Pinto Parts and Type 9 Propshaft for Sale!!
anthony.french@live.com - 4/11/09 at 09:55 PM

I have today just removed the Pinto engine from my SEW and now have the following parts to sell, pics to be uploaded as soon as I can find the cable for my camera!!

1. Type 9 to Live axle propshaft (standard westfield flange), used but in great condition

£50 ono

2. Complete pinto exhaust system, including:

- 4 branch manifold
- 4 to 1 collector
- Silencer and end pipe

Used with some staining on the pipes (probably just need a good clean up) and some scratches on the silencer, just typical for a car thats done 8,000 miles. All works perfectly

£175 ono

3. Pair of Pinto engine mounts for SE chassis, used but in good condition, the rubber condition is fine and perfectly usable.

£15 ono

Any questions please just give me a shout by U2U or call me on 07736460906.

Location for all items is Huddersfield, happy to arrange shipping but at additional cost.

Thanks and Regards,

Anthony,

Daddylonglegs - 4/11/09 at 10:39 PM

you have u2u

anthony.french@live.com - 5/11/09 at 01:30 PM

Here is the spec on the flange at the diff end. Measured as best I could using verniers.

Length of prop from diff flange to end of tube section for the gearbox is 840mm

[Edited on 5/11/09 by anthony.french@live.com]

Daddylonglegs - 5/11/09 at 02:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by anthony.french@live.com

Length of prop from diff flange to end of tube section for the gearbox is 84mm

I hope you mean 84cm? lol!

anthony.french@live.com - 5/11/09 at 04:33 PM

Thats what is says above 840mm :-)!!

Thanks for spotting the mistake!!

anthony.french@live.com - 8/11/09 at 11:21 PM

New Ad with pics added,

I am negotiable on prices so please make me an offer :-).

---

I have today just removed the Pinto engine from my SEW and now have the following parts to sell, pics to be uploaded as soon as I can find the cable for my camera!!

1. Type 9 to Live axle propshaft (standard westfield flange), used but in great condition

£50 ono

2. Complete pinto exhaust system, including:

- 4 branch manifold
- 4 to 1 collector
- Silencer and end pipe

Used with some staining on the pipes (probably just need a good clean up) and some scratches on the silencer, just typical for a car thats done 8,000 miles. All works perfectly

£175 ono

3. Pair of Pinto engine mounts for SE chassis, used but in good condition, the rubber condition is fine and perfectly usable.

£15 ono

4. Westfield extension for Type 9 gearbox, used but in perfect working condition. Includes gear stick and polished steel gearnob

£25 ono

Any questions please just give me a shout by PM or call me on 07736460906.

Location for all items is Huddersfield, happy to arrange shipping but at additional cost.

Thanks and Regards,

Anthony,