Board logo

Oh dear !!
pdm - 21/10/10 at 07:17 AM

Hi

Due to change in circumstances I'm going to have to sell my donor bits as I don't think I'm going to get to start a kit for some time yet.

Basically it's everything from a 1992 Eunos Roadster 1.6:

Engine - 91K really excellent condition, long nose crank, runs fine have video on youtube to prove - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JVaXo3-qLc
Gearbox - as above - no whines/grindings
ECU and rest of loom - fully labelled with 99.9% of connectors. There is some stuff that looked after market (eg fog lamp)
Front uprights and hubs (still bolted together)
Rear uprights and hubs - the rear passenger upright is damaged so autolink or scrappy for replacement unfortunately
All calipers and caliper brackets, pads have loads left, discs are ropey
VLSD - Limited slip diff - again no whines and still seems to have life left in viscous unit
Steering column with lock and 3 (!) keys and Momo steering wheel and crash pad
Clocks
Driveshafts - passenger one is weeping a bit on outer CV and needs replacing - this happened when I took it off, it was fine before so no dust etc etc

I also have set of wishbones - rear passenger lower damaged (again by me) which the MX5 boys tend to want for powder coating/poly bushing if priced right (which apparently I havent yet !!).

Very sad to sell but guess I'll have to get straight before I start over.

Looking for £350 for everything - that's way cheaper than you'd get from the breakers. I haven't got MUCH room for manouvre at that price - sorry.

Lots of people will no doubt be on in a bit saying - ooh you can buy a whole car for £300 - well yes you can but it'll probably be a short nose crank and it'll probably be a bit of a high miler shed - trust me I looked at enough.

My car was a beaut and ran like a dream - makes me wonder why I broke it now !!

Oh well.

If anyone's interested please U2U - it'll be strictly collection only from DE65.

Thanks for looking !!

Paul

D Beddows - 21/10/10 at 07:47 AM

are the wishbones part of the package or are they available seperately? if so how much and would you post them?

pdm - 21/10/10 at 08:03 AM

Hi

Yes the wishbones are included in the package - they're about the only thing I have left which I wasn't going to use.

If I don't get any interest on the job lot I'll look at spliting - posting would be difficult though as I am fairly sure that all of them together might be more than 25Kg so it'll be expensive.

MK9R - 21/10/10 at 08:07 AM

have you got the ARB?

pdm - 21/10/10 at 08:08 AM

Hi

Yes !! Forgot all about that !!

I have both the front and the back.

And the PPF although what anyone would need another one for I am not sure !!

cheers
Paul

pdm - 24/10/10 at 02:49 PM

Hi

I've decided to split this so all of this stuff is now on the great bay of E in my shop.

Link

Wishbones and roll bars are on there - if you want them you can have them for starting prices....

These are cash on collect only though please - I've tried to price them cheap enough so with fuel on top it'd still be cheaper than a courier !!

Thanks
Paul