Board logo

Garage clearout - VDO, Pipercross, arch protectors
Hugh_ - 12/8/12 at 06:26 AM

I've still got a few bits to get rid of, collection from Maidstone or West Central London (New Bond Street, Kensington, Belgravia) preferred, or I'll post at cost but it may take me a few days to get the bigger bits to a post office.

2x Pipercross PX300 airfilters, 65mm deep, recently cleaned and oiled, 2 sets of homemade 2mm ali backing plates (1 for dellorto/webers, the other unknown). £40.

VDO "Cockpit Vision" 100mm electronic speedo. With inductive sender, additional alloy bezel, no lights, I am lead to believe these can be returned to VDO to have the mileage reset either to zero or two a pre-specified figure. Unsure as to mileage currently shown as I bought it second hand (on here) but didn't end up using it. New, speedo and sender and £240 and £73 respectively, £150 or offers. Linky to a matching rev-counter for sale on here

2x rear arch protectors in ali, 150mm wide, 250 high on long edge, 185mm on short edge. Used but would clean up nicely. £5.

Just ask if you want more detailed photos, and click below to enlarge.

Open to offers, cash if collecting, and for posting bank transfer if it's easy, otherwise paypal.

fluidslvr - 12/8/12 at 07:12 AM

U2U

ChrisLeary - 12/8/12 at 11:28 AM

Are you selling the pipercross airbox that's in the picture? It's not listed above but in the picture so I thought I'd ask.

Regards,
Chris

ChrisLeary - 12/8/12 at 11:29 AM

Are you selling the pipercross airbox that's in the picture? It's not listed above but in the picture so I thought I'd ask.

Regards,
Chris

ETA- I've just seen you're other for sale thread.

[Edited on 12/8/12 by ChrisLeary]

Hugh_ - 14/11/12 at 12:42 PM

The speedo and sender, arch protectors, and air filters (individual ones, not the airbox) are still available. Make me an offer.