Board logo

F/S more spare car bits from the garage
Charlie_Zetec - 11/12/12 at 10:55 AM

Still got a few bits left for sale from my PREVIOUS THREAD - prices dropped to clear!

Ford fuel pump & sender - £10
Front wings - £20
Polo rad & Metro fan - £20
CBR mirrors - £20

Also got a few new bits to get rid of as I need the room;

15-16" fan, bought from Burtons last year (Revotec, maybe?), will include rad mounts - £30

Suspension
Suspension

Full set of shocks & springs from my GTS (2 x fronts, 2 x rears)
Fronts are aluminium fully adjustable Protech shocks (with rebound dampener adjustment), bonded poly bush ends for use with 12mm bolts, with 1.9" ID springs rated at 275 lb/in.
Rears are adjustable Nitron shocks (pressure valve to adjust the rebound rate), again bonded poly bush ends for use with 12mm bolts, with 2.25" ID springs (suggestedly rated at 150 lb/in but can't confirm).
I also have a pair of Spax shocks of unknown original but look similar spec that I will iclude at this price.
£200 for the lot....

No pictures for this one, but shortened Silvertop Zetec sump (came from GTS) that I had on my engine before I upgraded to a Raceline unit. No leaks, runs fine. Will also include shortened pickup pipe (and windage tray if required).
£80

Siezed 1800 bottom end, bores rusty, ideal as garage ashtray. Complete with letter from Ford confirming age of engine based upon engine number. £scrap value?

Blacktop zetec head (2.0l from memory), ideal for replacement or to have ported/polished etc. as a winter project. Was running on my old engine with no problems. Think I've still got the cams, followers etc. to suit as well.
£30 ?

Modified Ford bracket for alternator - fits Silvertop Zetec (maybe Blacktop too, but requires confirming by someone else!)
£10

cliftyhanger - 11/12/12 at 11:08 AM

No cam belt covers from a silvertop? (he asks in hope!)

Charlie_Zetec - 11/12/12 at 11:14 AM

Sorry, only have the one good set that's going on my car! Rest of them have cracks or dents in them....

mcerd1 - 11/12/12 at 12:07 PM

is that fan a push or a pull type one ?

keithjardine - 11/12/12 at 12:11 PM

PM'd re sump

Front Row Joe - 11/12/12 at 04:27 PM

Re modified alternator bracket. I am fitting a silver top zetec 2.0. Where does the alternator fit with this bracket? Does it alter the position and do you have a photo of it installed. Many thanks. Joe

jossey - 11/12/12 at 08:44 PM

U2u sent re rad n fan

beardmore4072 - 11/12/12 at 10:28 PM

U2u re: shocks

Charlie_Zetec - 11/12/12 at 10:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mcerd1
is that fan a push or a pull type one ?

I believe it's a pull type one from memory - can check on Friday morning if you like?

peter030371 - 12/12/12 at 09:59 AM

2nd dibs on the shocks if still available...u2u sent

Charlie_Zetec - 17/12/12 at 02:26 PM

Fan sold, sump provisionally sold.

Shocks and rest of items still available - open to (sensible) offers as I'd like to clear them before the new year!