Board logo

FS: Bike engine and other parts
tomprescott - 26/5/13 at 05:43 PM

Hi All,

Clearing out the garage and will have a few bits for sale, I will keep updating this thread as I go, and will try to add some pictures (though couldn't the last time I tried).

UPDATED: 1996 Suzuki GSF (Bandit)600cc engine, complete with carbs, loom, ecu, airbox, oil cooler, alternator, starter motor, chain and sprocket - unknown mileage and has been sitting in the garage for quite a while so will need a shake down, could make an awesome kart, internet search suggests circa 80bhp - £120 ono for the lot, collection, or courier arranged by buyer (would probably need a pallet).

Altered R.Champion chassis as per my previous post is still for sale - looking for around £200 but open to offers

New boxed, unused (but brought a while ago) top and bottom ball joints for front suspension (maxi bottom, transit drop) - £20 collected

1x pair of steel sierra adapter mushrooms, - £10/pair

2x steel live axle suspension brackets as per the R.Champion book - unused but have very light surface rust from being sat in my bedroom for a while.

Sony MD recorder deck (hi fi separate) standard in and out (red and white jacks) for audio and a digital (toslink) audio in plus a load of minidiscs (some unopened) and a rack - £10 - SOLD

2 steel golf mk2 (4x100) 14" wheels, no tyres, few bits of rust but serviceable - free to collect (my mk2 will be for sale in a few weeks if anyone is interested) - SOLD

Old Suzuki shaft drive transfer unit, £15 ono, collected (will throw in with the engine if not other interest)

Sega mega drive II plus a load of games - free to collect but will be chucked after the bank holiday if no interest, so act fast! - BINNED

Aikido Bo staff and soft case - £10

Based near Chippenham, Wilts, please u2u.

Thanks,
Tom

[Edited on 28/5/13 by tomprescott]

Wheels244 - 26/5/13 at 06:22 PM

I'll have the Ali Sierra mushrooms please.

tomprescott - 28/5/13 at 11:28 AM

Minidisc player, megadrive, golf wheels and ali sierra mushrooms now gone!

Open to offers on everything else as I need it shifted, pick up a bargain!

tomprescott - 28/5/13 at 01:04 PM

Update to the above: the bike engine is a '96 GSF (bandit) 600cc not a GSXR, approx. 78bhp. Starter motor and alt still on it and will be included!