Board logo

Rover K Series Throttle Bodies
cb_motorsport - 7/11/14 at 08:41 PM

Up for sale is a set of Throttle Bodies to suit a Rover K Series engine. They will fit 1400, 1600 and 1800 engines.

They are originally from a BMW K1200 RS Motorbike.

They are 38mm Taper type throttle bodies and come complete with the following:

*Alloy Inlet Manifold (Powder coated red - it does have a few marks from fitting)

*Billet Fuel Rail (excludes threaded hose ends so you can fit the ones of your choice, they are -6 threads)

*Air Temp Sensor

*Carbon Fibre backplate (Not including filter)

*Throttle Position Sensor

*Custom made trumpets

*All hose joiners (lined ones that don't react to fuel)

It does not include Injectors, airfilter or fuel line fittings on the fuel rail.

I have fitted these to my car but never used them as I have been offered a race engine that comes complete with Throttle bodies so I have no need for these and will be keeping my current engine as a spare.

These are a proper bit of kit and will give you a healthy power increase as well as an awesome sound!

They are up for less than half the price of a set of Jenveys, etc and they cost me a small fortune to build (the trumpets alone were over £120!)

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

Cash on collection or Paypal if they are to be posted.

Perfect for Motorsport use or on a road car!

Looking for around £425 for them.

[Edited on 7/11/14 by cb_motorsport]

locost 7 k - 10/11/14 at 07:56 AM

Hello, what tps does this use?
Thanks

cb_motorsport - 10/11/14 at 07:58 AM

The standard K1200 bike TPS, it's by Bosch if I remember correctly.

locost 7 k - 10/11/14 at 08:17 AM

Ah great, and how's that work out with the existing wiring loom, would I need to chop a plug off from the k1200 or will it use my plug

cb_motorsport - 10/11/14 at 08:26 AM

I have a custom loom on my car, so I'm afraid I don't know if your current connector will work. I may be able to sort out a connector for it in necessary.

Cheers

Chris