2007 Mondeo ST Tdci - Performance blue
YODI - 9/5/15 at 10:10 PM

Hi guys, I'm selling my ST Tdci

- 2007 Mondeo ST TDCI
- 119,000 miles
- 4 Keepers
- HPI Clear
- MOT March 2017

Standard spec: Total closure windows, climate control, heated seats, rear parking sensors, cruise control, folding mirrors, sony 6 disc stereo with Aux in, all electrics.

Work I have carried out myself, all within the last 7 months.

Ford ST225 Front brake conversion, bigger calipers and genuine Ford discs & pads & brakes bled.
Front grilles painted in black.
Decat pipe
New genuine front hub and wheel bearing

I had the wheels refurbished last month in a 'shadow chrome' style, no scratches or kerbs, they're mint, wrapped in 4 brand new Pirelli P Zeros that have done a couple of thousand miles at most.

Last Saturday I gave the car a full service and check over using the proper Ford Formula F oil and genuine filter.

Downsides. There is a small bit of separation in material on the drivers seat (photo'd), I'm a bit of a fatty and I caused this, in the photo I am pushing down so you can see it, when left alone it sits closed. There are a few small marks on the body as you'd expect from a car this age/mileage but nothing very noticeable and light stone chips to the bumper.

It returns 540 miles to a £64 tank of diesel.

I'm asking £2950, no offers. Ideally I would prefer a PX for a cheap ish Focus RS, or an ST or a similar petrol hot hatch, you may be able to find a slightly cheaper ST Tdci but this one has no issues and drives great, tyres and wheels are all sorted and it's just had a full service as well as the uprated front brakes.

Yodi