Board logo

**Price Drop** Lightweight Anti-rollbars, pair + other sundry item
spenny_b - 22/1/18 at 10:51 PM

One for the weight weenies....a pair of very light hollow Anti-Rollbars, now £150 + shipping the pair.

Very light indeed. Bought from Steve @ SBD Motorsport after only (I think) we did a single outing on one of his Westfields before he changed strategy altogether....but it's one of those projects I never got around to fitting onto my car (there's no drop links, mounting blocks, rose-joints, etc)....consequently, they're in "as-new" condition.

Dimensions (nominally) are:

Rear > Overall Width = 1022mm C-C, Spacing between mounting face edges = 625mm, 790gms

Front > Overall Width = 940mm C-C, Spacing between mounting face edges = 485mm, 745gms

Made from CDS, both being 19.15mm (3/4”) OD, 1.55mm (1/16”) wall thickness

Now £150 the pair + shipping (not splitting, sorry).

Also in the Aladdin's cave of redundant parts....

Also a very simple but effective differential breather bottle; just mounts above the diff, allowing breathing and for any oil to drain back down. Seems a shame to junk it... £5 + postage.

SOLD - A super lightweight windscreen washer bottle. I made this to save carrying a kilo of washer fluid around and taking up a decent size space under the bonnet. Passed the MoT every time, it just means that you carry less than a coke-can amount of washer fluid with you...Perfect! (how often do you manage to drain a washer bottle in a Se7en type of car?!). It's got the double T shaped connector with a couple of inches of wiring tail, and also a black washer spray nozzle....

SOLD - And a Ford Sierra handbrake....

Please U2U me if interested?

Many thanks, Spencer

[Edited on 23/1/18 by spenny_b]

[Edited on 23/1/18 by spenny_b]

[Edited on 24/1/18 by spenny_b]

Benzo - 23/1/18 at 09:37 AM

Ill take the washer bottle combo thanks

Benzo - 23/1/18 at 09:43 AM

and I'll take the Handbrake, drop you a PM