Board logo

Post build bits for sale
wonderfulweasel - 21/2/23 at 08:56 PM

I have a few bits that I’m looking to sell off, now that my car is registered. I thought I’d offer them up here before FB, eBay, etc.

-a set of four TSW Freeze alloy wheels 15x6. They came on my car and I used them as build wheels, but have put other wheels on now. The wheels are in really good condition but tyres are scrap. £100
-a very big side exhaust can. I think 6” diameter, it came out of the side pod of a Fury but wouldn’t fit into the sill of my Stylus. £10
-a couple of gauges, oil pressure (with and without sender), water temp (with and without sender) and revs. Mostly Racetech.
-numerous steering wheels! A couple of different designs of standard Sierra, a padded Westfield/Mountney, another Mountney and an OMP dished.
-a couple of Sierra steering columns
-a pair of Caterham wing mirrors £30
-a facet solid state fuel pump (barely used) £35

If interested in any of these let me know and I can send more details.

Larger items would need to be collected, but I can post the smaller stuff.
I’m in Bristol, but do travel a bit with work so may be able to meet up.

Schrodinger - 21/2/23 at 09:39 PM

Hi I am interested in the wheels, what is the offset and I assume they are Ford fitment.
Can you send photos and will you curior to Scotland?

bi22le - 21/2/23 at 10:39 PM

Hi,

I am interested in the exhaust can.

Could you send me some pictures. I will U2U.

gsr88 - 24/2/23 at 07:38 AM

Hi
How much for the gauges and the dished steering wheel?
Can you send some pics please?
Thanks

JAG - 24/2/23 at 07:53 AM

I'm interested in the Caterham WIng Mirrors - can you send me some pictures of them please

wonderfulweasel - 24/2/23 at 08:24 AM

Pics of wheels sent.

Exhaust still available.

Justin and Gsr88, if you U2U your email address I’ll send over pics and any other details.

Badger_McLetcher - 24/2/23 at 03:04 PM

I'd be interested in one of the steering wheels if it'll fit a Sierra column and is smaller than the Sierra wheel.

Jaymaxi - 24/2/23 at 08:53 PM

interested in exhaust, do you have approx dimensions for checking carriage?

wonderfulweasel - 24/2/23 at 08:54 PM

I do have a boss to fit a Sierra column. All of the wheels are smaller diameter than the standard Sierra wheel. If you U2U your email I can send pics.

I also have a couple of bosses to fit a Westfield column. I don’t know what car that column is originally from.

wonderfulweasel - 24/2/23 at 09:11 PM

The exhaust is 6” diameter and 65cm long.
The inlet and outlet pipes come out approx 6” at each end.

Jaymaxi - 24/2/23 at 11:29 PM

That's great thanks, I would take it if I can get reasonable postage, I should know tomorrow eve and get back to you, John

wonderfulweasel - 4/3/23 at 07:59 AM

Exhaust and Westfield steering wheel have gone but everything else is still available.
I’ll start putting it onto eBay and/or FB over the next few days.

wonderfulweasel - 10/3/23 at 02:23 PM

Caterham mirrors and most of the gauges are also now gone.