Board logo

HAYABUSA 2005 !!!!!!! Complete bike
jonah - 11/12/07 at 06:43 PM

Hi Guys,

I bought a complete Hayabusa 05 reg which is a write off, the damage was all plastics, tank and startermotor housing.

Engine now had new housing fitted and is still in bike running.

So for sale.... complete bike less plastics. It can never go back on the road as it's a cat c write off, I need to retain the headstock of the bike as assurance it won't be put back on the road.

All documents can be seen and a full reciept will be given showing engine number and a photocopy of my reciept also showing it.

Open to offers........

Jonah

ps you can ring if seriously interested on 07970 976530 and milage was or is 7605

CraigJ - 11/12/07 at 06:48 PM

Cat C's can go back on the road as i have put a few cat c cars back on the road before legally, is it different for bikes? As far as i am aware only cat A and B's cant go back on the road.

jonah - 11/12/07 at 06:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CraigJ
Cat C's can go back on the road as i have put a few cat c cars back on the road before legally, is it different for bikes? As far as i am aware only cat A and B's cant go back on the road.

Sorry, must be a cat B, anywho, it can't go back on the road...

Marc

clanger - 11/12/07 at 07:25 PM

U2U sent

Dazza - 11/12/07 at 10:31 PM

cat A and B are never to ride/drive again, C and D are repairable, then back on the road.

so prob a cat B...... unusual for plastics etc, normally B means the frame/chassis is bent/cracked etc.......