Board logo

Clearout - Loads of Bits
Worzey - 15/3/08 at 11:25 AM

The winter work on my car is almost complete so I thought I’d have a garage clearout of the bits I’ve replaced. I’ll give you guys first refusal and then they will go on ebay.

Make me an offer as all funds raised will be going towards some new Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2’s in black.

Granada/XR4i Front Callipers and 260mm x 24mm vented disks - SOLD
Only covered 600 miles since being fully reconditioned by KitFit. Complete with pads and ready to go.
Linky

BRAND NEW - Granada/XR4i Drilled/Grooved/Vented 260mm x 24mm disks - £60- UNDER OFFER
I got these and then never used them as I changed my plans and went for a Wilwood kit instead. I can swap these with the vented disks above and sell a complete set for £100.
Linky

Sierra rear disks 253mm x 10mm - £15 - EBAY
Only covered 600 miles
Linky

Carbon Fibre Effect Reverse Light - £15
Supplied by SVC – Brand new, never used and I doubt I’d get around to fitting it.
Linky

Indicators - £10 UNDER OFFER
Supplied by SVC, supplied with mounting bracket/stalks.
Linky

Chrome Rear Number Plate Light - £10
Supplied by SVC
Linky

Wheel Bearing - £???
Brand new but I’ve opened the plastic bag. Bought in error for my Sierra based kit as I think I have the ABS version. Marked as suitable for Sierra 2.0 non abs versions but I can’t verify this. I can send more pictures if you need to diagnose. Make me an offer.
Linky

Rear view Mirror - £5
Linky

Battery tray and Clamp - £15 UNDER OFFER
Linky

Battery - £20 (buyer collects)
Linky

Cobra Seat Runner - SOLD
Brand new unused to fit Cobra Roadster Seat, I’m only selling for one seat as I’ve used the other one on my car)

Non car related – Microsoft VX6000 webcam - £25 - EBAY
Unwanted gift, used twice but I don’t really need it.

Let me know what you want and I’ll arrange the cost of postage with you. Some of these items are heavy but we can work out the best way of getting them there.

[Edited on 18-3-2008 by Worzey]

caber - 15/3/08 at 12:54 PM

First dibs on Brake caliprs an disks u2u sent.

Caber

Worzey - 16/3/08 at 10:59 AM

The Seat Runners are sold and I've had offers on the Calipers and Discs. Thanks

The Drilled and Grooved discs are still available - I'd rather they went to someone here than on ebay as they are rather nice

I'm open to offers on all the items listed so U2U me if you want to suggest a sensible price.

The webcam and rear discs have been advertised on ebay already. All other items still available.

[Edited on 16-3-2008 by Worzey]

Nick Rogers - 16/3/08 at 06:04 PM

Hi,
u2u sent regarding vented and drilled disks, indicators and battery tray.
Cheers
Nick

Worzey - 17/3/08 at 07:44 PM

Nic,

U2U sent

Worzey - 18/3/08 at 08:23 PM

I've updated the list but I've still got a few bits to sell.

The rear discs are now on ebay

I've added another pic of the Reverse light as well for those that asked.

[img][/img]