Board logo

For sale Guidelines
LoMoss - 19/9/08 at 10:51 PM

Just had a thought in response to Fozzies post, that for sale stuff could be removed from the home page and be replaced with field which shows 'there are x items for sale today' and be placed where the top posting members are. (This is of no interest to me) This could also have an useful indicator to show how many grammar police are online. Thus giving the technical stuff longer shelf life on the home page.

Rant over

Moss

Paul TigerB6 - 20/9/08 at 12:34 AM

Can you explain what your rant is about please and why given that i guess you want to see technical content on the home page, you saw fit to start a completely new thread rather than adding to an existing one, and in doing so have probably pushed a technical thread off said home page??

LBMEFM - 20/9/08 at 06:01 AM

Is it because we have had a crap summer or are a lot of builders getting stroppy. Come on guys, kit cars are about fun, lighten up or maybe bu@@er off and start you own site called "grumpy's our us" or the suchlike and leave the site to genuine enthusiast.

McLannahan - 20/9/08 at 09:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by LoMoss
Just had a thought in response to Fozzies post, that for sale stuff could be removed from the home page and be replaced with field which shows 'there are x items for sale today' and be placed where the top posting members are. (This is of no interest to me) This could also have an useful indicator to show how many grammar police are online. Thus giving the technical stuff longer shelf life on the home page.

Rant over

Moss

Good call Moss. No doubt this'll start a new discussion and compaints though!

LoMoss - 20/9/08 at 10:27 AM

Paul, you cannot post a reply on Frozzies topic. So what do you do?