Board logo

BEC wanted
Mellow Matt - 2/3/09 at 12:57 PM

I've been persuaded that a BEC would be enormous fun, and so I'm after one! I'm open to all the different makes, as long as it's in good mechanical/electical order. Doesn't have to have a reverse box, I don't mind pushing it around! I'd like to track it at some point, so would like some kind of appropriate oil management, e.g. sump baffle. Preferably it'd be <£7000 and ideally it'd be <£6000.

If you spot one could you give me a shout please (I've already been scanning PH so don't worry about that!)

Cheers all

ashg - 2/3/09 at 02:08 PM

dont be a wimp build one. this is locost BUILDERS afterall so expect more comments of that nature.

have you looked in the forsale section?

idl1975 - 2/3/09 at 05:06 PM

U2U response sent (finally!), Matt.

quote:
Originally posted by Mellow Matt
I've been persuaded that a BEC would be enormous fun, and so I'm after one! I'm open to all the different makes, as long as it's in good mechanical/electical order. Doesn't have to have a reverse box, I don't mind pushing it around! I'd like to track it at some point, so would like some kind of appropriate oil management, e.g. sump baffle. Preferably it'd be <£7000 and ideally it'd be <£6000.

If you spot one could you give me a shout please (I've already been scanning PH so don't worry about that!)

Cheers all

Mellow Matt - 3/3/09 at 01:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ashg
dont be a wimp build one. this is locost BUILDERS afterall so expect more comments of that nature.

have you looked in the forsale section?

I'd love to build one but I don't have the mechanical knowledge (yet!). I'm going to try and learn my spannering on one that works already I've got a GSXR that needs a gearbox rebuild, so I'll learn a bit more there, hopefully build up a decent amount of skills!

Thanks to those who've messaged me btw.

MK9R - 18/3/09 at 07:51 AM

you have email