Board logo

13" wheel
phelpsa - 22/6/04 at 02:44 PM

Anyone in or around berkshire got a tatty RS 4-spoke or similar 13x6 ET19 wheel I can have, I am trying to convert my sierra rear discs to take 13's using but I don't want spend £100 on a full set just to find out that it won't work. If you have one and are not around berkshire I will take it if it can be delivered for under £10.

Adam

scottfulcher - 24/6/04 at 10:27 PM

have you tried wokingham car spares, sometimes known as A1 car spares. they will proberly have one.

phelpsa - 27/6/04 at 12:39 PM

Do they have a website?

Adam

scottfulcher - 27/6/04 at 01:13 PM

not that i know of, i have seen one in another yard around the corner from me, does the condition matter and does it need a tyre - if so does the tyre need to be legal?
also how much are you willing to pay as i could get one for you. need to know your budget!
i live in arborfield so i am in berkshire. not looking to make any money from you, just trying to help.

phelpsa - 27/6/04 at 07:09 PM

Condition and tyre doesn't matter, just one wheel as I am looking at converting my disc brake rears to take 13s, so need something to try it. My budget is a tenner but under that would be nice. If you could pick it up for as little as possible I could collect it next weekend.

Adam

[Edited on 27/6/04 by phelpsa]

phelpsa - 27/6/04 at 07:18 PM

And, are you absolutely sure it is an RS fourspoke and not a fiesta supersport, they look exactly the same but are different offset.

Adam

phelpsa - 27/6/04 at 08:13 PM

Actually, don't bother, I have found a place which can supply used 14" slicks. The point of this was to get second hand slicks but this will save me lots of time and effort. Sorry if I have caused you any trouble.

Adam

scottfulcher - 27/6/04 at 09:00 PM

no problem, glad to help
regards
scott