Board logo

WTD: sierra calipers and braided lines for haynes roadster
dan_g8 - 23/1/11 at 03:36 PM

As per title im after a pair of front sierra calipers and sliders in usable condition. (i just want to touch up the paint and bolt them onto my uprights) also a set of short braided lines for the haynes roadster.

[Edited on 23/1/11 by dan_g8]

gavin174 - 23/1/11 at 04:43 PM

I have a few sets of calipers...

u2u sent

robinj66 - 23/1/11 at 06:11 PM

Rally Design are good for the braided hoses. They will make them up to your specified length. I used the standard Sierra sizes for my Robin Hood.

dan_g8 - 26/1/11 at 09:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by robinj66
Rally Design are good for the braided hoses. They will make them up to your specified length. I used the standard Sierra sizes for my Robin Hood.

Thanks Robin, didnt think about using std sierra ones. just about to order a set !

ChrisW - 27/1/11 at 09:21 AM

I've got a spare set of braided lines that will fit Sierra calipers. You'll have to wait until this evening before I can measure them though.

Chris

Barronge - 27/1/11 at 04:03 PM

I have some front calipers, just been reconed, i tried painting them but used the wrong paint, would just need cleaning of and painting properly, and i have some pads

U2U me if your interested

dan_g8 - 27/1/11 at 08:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
I've got a spare set of braided lines that will fit Sierra calipers. You'll have to wait until this evening before I can measure them though.

Chris

thanks chris, could you have a measure. would prefer my cash going to someone on here.

[Edited on 27/1/11 by dan_g8]