Board logo

Cheap rear wings wanted
jimmyd - 14/2/11 at 09:14 PM

As title, prefer 11.5/12 inch wide but will consider anything & any condition as long as complete.

J

[Edited on 14/2/11 by jimmyd]

rodgling - 14/2/11 at 09:20 PM

You can have mine for postage costs (or collect for free from Cambridge) if you like. It's torn and taped back together, but you could probably repair it if you're handy with fibreglass. Let me know as otherwise I'm throwing it out.

Steve Hignett - 14/2/11 at 11:41 PM

I will (potentially) selling a mint pair in the next fortnight. They are MK Wide rear wings in Black.

£60 plus postage?

Guinness - 15/2/11 at 07:44 AM

Steve

How wide are wide MK arches?

Cheers

Mike

Steve Hignett - 15/2/11 at 07:51 AM

I won't know until Saturday when I get these back, unless you call MK and ask them?

Antnicuk - 15/2/11 at 09:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rodgling
You can have mine for postage costs (or collect for free from Cambridge) if you like. It's torn and taped back together, but you could probably repair it if you're handy with fibreglass. Let me know as otherwise I'm throwing it out.

if the OP doesnt want these, i will take them please. How much do you think to post them to essex? if its a lot i will collect if you are not too far away.

jimmyd - 15/2/11 at 07:02 PM

Steve U2U'd

rodgling - 15/2/11 at 10:39 PM

It is still available, but there's only one. Not sure about postage, can investigate, but I live near the Essex / Cambs border so collection might work. Let me know if interested.

quote:
Originally posted by Antnicuk
quote:
Originally posted by rodgling

if the OP doesnt want these, i will take them please. How much do you think to post them to essex? if its a lot i will collect if you are not too far away.

rodgling - 16/2/11 at 01:27 PM

Pics of the wing here:

Antnicuk - 19/2/11 at 10:06 PM

Hi
Sorry, i missed the replies and your U2, my computer forgot to log me in automatically for some reason. I am really looking for a pair of wings, i didnt realise you only had the one.
Thanks anyway

emsfactory - 21/2/11 at 08:50 AM

I can make you up set of 12 inch wides for £50 plus postage. LCB'rs only.
The moulds leave fine marks on the surface so they need sanded and painted.
Let me know if thats any use.
Cheers.

[Edited on 21/2/11 by emsfactory]