Board logo

2.0 Zetec Blacktop Inlet
Neilwilson - 25/7/15 at 06:43 PM

Hi guys, looking for an inlet manifold setup of some kind for a 2.0 blacktop zetec. Planning to go supercharged route after IVA so anything is considered.

coozer - 25/7/15 at 06:56 PM

Just go on eBay and search Focus inlet, there's plenty on there.

ianm67 - 25/7/15 at 07:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Neilwilson
Hi guys, looking for an inlet manifold setup of some kind for a 2.0 blacktop zetec. Planning to go supercharged route after IVA so anything is considered.

I've got a standard inlet (with injectors / rail etc) you could have for £20 posted?

Neilwilson - 25/7/15 at 07:44 PM

Apologies, I have a standard one but my steering linkages interfere. Ideally want to go for throttle bodies. I have seen some pre-fabbed adaptor plates on eBay but there quite expensive. Just thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone had something similar.
Cheers

madteg - 25/7/15 at 07:58 PM

This is a picture of mine, i used the early manifold that bolts on the head with the injectors in it. I found that the yellow 440cc injectors of a impreza fit straight in. Found a singe throttle body the wright size and fabricated the plenum, works a treat 330 BHP at the wheels. So to go supercharged all you have to do is change the injectors. I also have a spare injector manifold.

big_wasa - 25/7/15 at 08:07 PM

I have a Gbs plenum. Forward facing. Has two throttle bodies two sets of injectors. The injector plate is already modified. Complete and ready to fit. I've changed my mind.

£160 +post

[Edited on 26/7/15 by big_wasa]

Neilwilson - 25/7/15 at 08:23 PM

U2u sent for more details.
Thanks guys