Board logo

Engine stand
Ben Graber - 11/1/06 at 09:22 PM

Anyone in Cornwall/Devon got a engine stand (like the one in the pic) thay want to loan me/flog me? I'm in the middle of doing my engine but it's bloody awkward because its swinging on a chain from my engine crane!I know they are fairly cheap to buy but i only need one for a few weeks, if i go out and buy a new one then it will be something else stuck in my garage! Rescued attachment Res-1000.jpg
Rescued attachment Res-1000.jpg

Triton - 11/1/06 at 09:44 PM

I bet there is bound to be somebody here with one that has never used it and never likely too.............

big_wasa - 11/1/06 at 09:49 PM

Too far away m8.

Buy one and flog iton ebay when done .

Dusty - 11/1/06 at 11:12 PM

I have one sitting on the patio in Plymouth doing nothing at the moment. Youre welcome to a loan for a few weeks. Will get it in out of the rain! You'll have to come and pick it up. Has had a pinto and a zetec on it recently but idle at the mo.

Danozeman - 12/1/06 at 07:31 AM

Buy one mate. Theyr only 30 quid then sell it on ebay for 25 when youv finished.

Ben Graber - 12/1/06 at 01:35 PM

Cheers for the replys and thanks for the offer Dusty. I spoke to my local Lucas today and i can have a ex display one for £25, might even make a profit when I've finished!