Board logo

4age engine complete
DarrenW - 21/7/05 at 10:44 AM

NTDWM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=100921&item=4563414716&rd=1

Looks like a fantastic complete power plant.

ned - 21/7/05 at 11:03 AM

is it me or do peoples question sound a bit rudely phrased?

think i've seen it somewhere else i the last week or so.

Interesting to see what it goes for as it hasn't reached the reserve.

Ned.

Ben Smith - 21/7/05 at 11:22 AM

This is mine. Thought the same about some of the questionss I have recieved. It is still some way off reserve but if it gets close I will probably let it go. There is alot included in this sale. Omex £600, exhaust £300 rear wheel drive kit £310 the list goes on. Just don't ask about rolling road costs
Some one will save some money!

Ben.

scoobyis2cool - 21/7/05 at 12:09 PM

quote:
161 bhp any one can pluck figures have you any proof ?

Cheeky get! You've already said which rolling road you used, surely they could think of a more polite way to ask if you have a printout?!

Nice looking kit, quite tempted myself except for the fact that I have no money...

Pete

[Edited on 21/7/05 by scoobyis2cool]

bimbleuk - 21/7/05 at 01:25 PM

Also happens to be quite a conservative rolling road too. I've used them for about 10 years now for my tuning. My Corolla alone had 200+ power runs during its development (from 1600cc carb to 2000cc turbo).

I built my Striker in their workshop too as I didn't have space or tools at home.

People dont realise the development cost involved if you're not just after simple bolt on upgrades!

[Edited on 21/7/05 by bimbleuk]

Ben Smith - 21/7/05 at 03:24 PM

I should just say although the rolling road was an expensive day, Dave did a great job and it was very interesting to watch him work and explain what he was doing through out the day.

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

Ben.