Board logo

all a bit samey
binraker - 13/9/04 at 05:32 PM

has anyone else noticed that all the mig welders avalable look like they came from the same factory?
Clarke, draper,sip,cosmo; all look the sme except the colour. is there somone in china turning these out and somone else painting them?

also, note the price diference between all these people for what is esentiallly the samething.

my pilar drill is one of the cheep performance power ones that cost me £40ish but i have sennn the same thing under a differnent name sell for £200+!! i know that b&q stuff is nearly all rebranded NuTool products and Nutool are just an importer.

ever get the felling you are being taken for a walk?

Mark Allanson - 13/9/04 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by binraker
has anyone else noticed that all the mig welders avalable look like they came from the same factory?
Clarke, draper,sip,cosmo; all look the sme except the colour. is there somone in china turning these out and somone else painting them?

also, note the price diference between all these people for what is esentiallly the samething.

my pilar drill is one of the cheep performance power ones that cost me £40ish but i have sennn the same thing under a differnent name sell for £200+!! i know that b&q stuff is nearly all rebranded NuTool products and Nutool are just an importer.

Most small single phase MIGs are made by Cebora in Italy

I love speed :-P - 13/9/04 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by binraker

Always