Board logo

half life cheat problem
macspeedy - 15/6/04 at 07:18 PM

having played and deleted half life i have re installed it
and i am having problems getting the cheayts to work can anyone advise?

macspeedy - 15/6/04 at 07:56 PM

when i try and get the ~ to activate the console it doesn't? tried all sorts of variations but not the right one

Mark Allanson - 15/6/04 at 08:06 PM

by Luke Allanson:

Right click on your half life shortcut, and click properties, in the command line specifying where the .exe files is located, add the following:

-dev -console
click apply, then ok
open up half life, and start a new game, now the ` (key under esc) key, should open up the console.

typing
god
in the console will activate invulnerablility
typing
noclip
in the console will make the player fly through walls, floors, and generally explore the level (useful if you get stuck in something)

There are more but i cant remember them.

Mark Allanson - 15/6/04 at 08:07 PM

by Mark Allanson:

I knew he would be useful one day!!!

macspeedy - 15/6/04 at 08:09 PM

cheers!!!!!!!!!!

all the cheats on the web said press ~ to bring down console been at that for ages

N*E*R*D - 15/6/04 at 08:36 PM

Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat!

Y you need to cheat at half-life it is so easy anyhow
but some of the best cheats are the openGL ones that let you see through walls
i hate campeing FU*KTARDS

JL

mangogrooveworkshop - 16/6/04 at 06:12 PM

Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat!Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat ! Cheat! Cheat!LOL

I will let you loose on the quad again! OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCHOUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!

macspeedy - 16/6/04 at 06:24 PM

last time did most of it without cheats, adds to the gore factor!