Board logo

Hair Removal!?
Twin40 - 4/5/12 at 02:41 PM

If you've got a spare minute, read some of the reviews - absolutely priceless!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Creme/dp /B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

[Edited on 4/5/12 by Twin40]

MakeEverything - 4/5/12 at 03:18 PM

Why were you looking for Hair removal cream?.....

Agriv8 - 4/5/12 at 03:26 PM

Pricless in tears and had stop reading as the office is starting to worry wht I am crying with laughter.

ATB agriv8

MakeEverything - 4/5/12 at 03:29 PM

ROFL;

"I have read the customer reviews about Veet, and I am amazed that there are very few spelling or grammar mistakes.
Could it be that there is an extra ingredient in veet that improves your intelligence?
Could it be true what my wife has always said, that my brains are in my bollocks?
Is there a chance that if I rub veet on my Victoria's it will improve my spelling and grammar, if so I might give it a go. If it doesn't do the trick at least my plums will look like eggheads.
I must admit that when I look south and what I see is, what appears to be, Grizzly Adams after a night on the hooch laid there with his tongue hanging out. I bet a lot of people wandered what happened to him. Reading what has been said in the reviews, I must remember to keep well away from my tea towel holder.
I bet the older generation can remember the plastic tea towel holder everyone used to have on the wall. I for one, and I suspect lots more inquisitive kids, used to stick their fingers in it, and then it hurt like f when you pulled it out.
Right I am off to order veet. "

Nickp - 4/5/12 at 03:39 PM

Sat in pub reading these reviews crying into my Stella!!

A1 - 4/5/12 at 04:04 PM

hehehe!! =D

I predict a Riot - 4/5/12 at 11:24 PM

Priceless!!!

Made my day.

What's in that stuff? Battery acid!

RK - 5/5/12 at 01:24 AM

i can't read anymore!! The tears are in the way!

T66 - 5/5/12 at 05:11 AM

Brilliant

fesycresy - 5/5/12 at 05:41 AM

Was going to post the same link when I saw the 'hairy pits' thread.

Look for the Ben and Jerrys reply.