Board logo

Now there's a thought.
I predict a Riot - 11/6/13 at 10:53 PM

Ninehigh - 12/6/13 at 07:22 AM

That suggests hard work HAS killed someone!

Peteff - 12/6/13 at 07:51 AM

I can remember the house where I first lived having electricity installed. The first electrical appliance my mother had was an iron and it plugged into the light fitting via an adaptor

ReMan - 12/6/13 at 07:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
I can remember the house where I first lived having electricity installed. The first electrical appliance my mother had was an iron and it plugged into the light fitting via an adaptor

Same here I remember my Grandparents a farm (also Derbyshire) light fitting adaptors for such use everywhere , radios, hairdryers and the like as well as the lamp still in place

02GF74 - 12/6/13 at 06:35 PM

is it saying let electrictiy kill your wife or let electricity do the hard work?

DarrenW - 13/6/13 at 05:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ReMan
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff

Same here I remember my Grandparents a farm (also Derbyshire) light fitting adaptors for such use everywhere , radios, hairdryers and the like as well as the lamp still in place

I was thinking this was one of those golden oldy type comments until you said Derbyshire. Have you got gas in yet?

DarrenW - 13/6/13 at 05:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
is it saying let electrictiy kill your wife or let electricity do the hard work?

Now that is very funny had to back and read the ad again.

Ninehigh - 13/6/13 at 07:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DarrenW
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74

Now that is very funny had to back and read the ad again.

Same here