Board logo

Plans to kill the PM
focijohn - 27/8/08 at 05:21 PM

On ITV tonight there was speculation of ppl plotting / in the motions of killing the PM. What i couldn't understand was to weather i should be shocked or sending in donations to the plotees!?

Benzine - 27/8/08 at 05:43 PM

http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-08-27-voa22.cfm

"Four other men are already in custody in connection with the death threats."

idiots, don't tell people what you're going to do. It's like the evil villains in james bond telling bond their plan

[Edited on 27/8/08 by Benzine]

DarrenW - 28/8/08 at 08:39 AM

I dare bet for as long as there have been PM's that there have been such plots, just that they dont always get publicised.

Peteff - 28/8/08 at 09:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by focijohn What i couldn't understand was to weather i should be shocked or sending in donations to the plotees!?

The plottee would be the PM, you already give to him and the plotters will be getting spending money for a while anyway so hang onto your money

Paul TigerB6 - 28/8/08 at 11:25 PM

They'll get 10 years for threatening to do it - and deserve 20 years for not carrying it out!!!

andyps - 1/9/08 at 03:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
"Four other men are already in custody in connection with the death threats."

So there are just less than 60 million suspects left for the Police to interview....

johnston - 1/9/08 at 09:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DarrenW
I dare bet for as long as there have been PM's that there have been such plots, just that they dont always get publicised.

That was the first thing that went through my head and that it was probably only released as a publicity stunt..

I.e. oh look our pm must be great hes willing to risk being shot!!!!!!

andyps - 1/9/08 at 09:58 PM

The real problem is, if dear Gordy did get shot we might end up with Milliband instead. Actually any of the alternatives are probably enough to make you put the bullets back in the box. Almost certainly the same reason the Bush is still alive, could you imagine President Cheney?