Board logo

Whadya think mark II
splitrivet - 14/2/10 at 10:11 PM

In an effort to make my car look a bit different found something today at the bottom of the garage that fitted the bill.
Ta dada da da daaa ladies and gents may I present the table leg bumper, number plate lights are hidden in the tubing. I like it what do you think.
Watch out for my next innovation gas fired overalls and yes I know I need to get out more.

Cheers,
Bob

boggle - 14/2/10 at 10:15 PM

not my cup of tea, but if you like it thats all that matters

omega0684 - 14/2/10 at 10:21 PM

are you going to put one on the front and sides as well, might make it look a bit like a bumper car

Davegtst - 14/2/10 at 10:23 PM

Not really for me either, maybe if you made it a bit shorter it might look better.

[Edited on 14/2/10 by Davegtst]

stevec - 14/2/10 at 10:26 PM

Not for me but fair play for trying something different.
Steve

MakeEverything - 14/2/10 at 10:33 PM

Very retro hot rod-ish. Id be impressed if the two squares in the rear where the number plate is planned was the new exhaust.....

Speaking of which, has anyone tried a square exhaust for under the car?

eddie99 - 14/2/10 at 10:38 PM

As Above, not really for me but i like the idea of those 2 squares being for the exhaust...

loggyboy - 14/2/10 at 10:42 PM

I wont be polite about it.
Sorry, but its awful!

l0rd - 14/2/10 at 10:49 PM

don't like it either as it is.

I would have it as wide as the rear panel, lower and further under the car.

But as everyone else said, If you like it go for it.

tegwin - 14/2/10 at 11:01 PM

Its like a todler wearing a moustache... not good!

RK - 14/2/10 at 11:04 PM

I think one of those orange scooter flags you see the oldsters' flying would be more effective, but I'm happy if you're happy!!

iscmatt - 14/2/10 at 11:41 PM

This is all very random!

splitrivet - 15/2/10 at 12:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tegwin
Its like a todler wearing a moustache... not good!

Dont know wot youve been smokin but can you get me a bag lol.

Cheers,
Bob

[Edited on 15/2/10 by splitrivet]

[Edited on 15/2/10 by splitrivet]

locoboy - 15/2/10 at 07:20 AM

Not the nicest IMO of course.

Be carefull of it may turn into one of those cars you see at a show when your wandering about the ourside stands and almost everyone that walks past will point at it and you will lip read from a distance them all saying

'what the hell is that' whilst pointing at it.

Again all IMO!

02GF74 - 15/2/10 at 09:48 AM

if you are serious, then please take that of it.

how easy would it to get a bike or motocycle wheel or a pedestrian's leg caught by that?

extra weight too.

Steve G - 15/2/10 at 09:55 AM

No No No No No No No!!!!!!

01/04/2010 isn't for about 6 weeks yet - thats just soooo wrong on every level.

Ermmmm its lovely

Vindi_andy - 15/2/10 at 01:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RK
I think one of those orange scooter flags you see the oldsters' flying would be more effective, but I'm happy if you're happy!!

I was thinking it needed some of those handle bar streamers stuck in the ends just to complete the look

Sorry but i dont like it but to each his own

mistergrumpy - 15/2/10 at 03:23 PM

I like your thinking and I think there's something almost there but it's not quite right.
There again if you're happy with it then that's the important thing. If others think differently leave them to it!

splitrivet - 15/2/10 at 05:34 PM

Looks like a resounding no then. It was only summat to do but it does look better in the flesh than the pics.
If I see loads of guys pointing at it and laughing their taters of at shows then I'll take the table off of the bricks and put the legs back on Lol.
Cheers,
Bob