Board logo

aero screens again !
nick-york - 1/9/11 at 09:36 PM

Hi everyone . im still looking into aero screens and i have found two in an e bay shop called - R.S MOULDINGS . but they are to fit MK INDY s . could anybody tell me whether they would fit my ron champion or not ? also whats the difference between grp ones and carbon ones apart from the price !anybody reccomend this company or not ? cheers - nick

SausageArm - 2/9/11 at 07:35 AM

I have bought on of those aeroscreens but not fitted it yet, i'll take some measurements today and let you know what they are.

The carbon one will be lighter, stronger and more expensive, other than that i cant see any differences.

SausageArm - 2/9/11 at 08:12 AM

Hope these photos wirth dimensions help

jabbahutt - 2/9/11 at 08:17 AM

Sorry to hijack but can't access ebay from work. May I ask how much these are please?

Thanks

SausageArm - 2/9/11 at 08:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jabbahutt
Sorry to hijack but can't access ebay from work. May I ask how much these are please?

Thanks

The GRP screen is £60 plus £8 postage, the carbon screen is £90 plus £8 postage.

jabbahutt - 2/9/11 at 08:56 AM

many thanks for taking the time to reply with the info. Potential Chrimbo prezzie for me there then

loggyboy - 2/9/11 at 09:40 AM

I think the 97cm dim on the side view might be a mistake!

SausageArm - 2/9/11 at 10:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
I think the 97cm dim on the side view might be a mistake!

LOL, i think you were right, a quick edit sorted that out.

snakebelly - 2/9/11 at 10:17 AM

is it just me or are the pics not showing?

jabbahutt - 2/9/11 at 10:28 AM

sorry another hijack, how are these aeroscreens attached to the scuttle? anyone already fitted this type and got any photos?

nick-york - 2/9/11 at 06:33 PM

Thanks everyone . That rules them out even though i liked the look of them ! They aren t wide enough ! so the search goes on . cheers .