Board logo

Nearly done
MustangSix - 11/6/07 at 04:08 PM

Very nearly finished. Body is painted, wings are next. Need to finish the interior and connect the lights.

[Edited on 11/6/07 by MustangSix]

jollygreengiant - 11/6/07 at 04:22 PM

Looks Fine friend.

Are those a set of American Racing Rims you have on that motor????. Sure do look like them. You wouldn't have a set of four spoke 17 rims to fit mine laying around would you.

skydivepaul - 11/6/07 at 04:28 PM

looking good.
where abouts are you in Orlando. we have a house at Orange Tree on the US27.

I booked my flights last week and i'll be out in Orland on the 15th July for a week. strictly maintenance work and business only

Alan B - 11/6/07 at 04:43 PM

Jack,

Nice job....looks great..

Paul,

Considering the sky diving connection do ever get over to Sebastian on the East coast? It seems a major sky diving location.

Alan

[Edited on 11/6/07 by Alan B]

Dale - 11/6/07 at 04:50 PM

Looking really good. Love the intake!
Dale

MustangSix - 11/6/07 at 07:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by skydivepaul
looking good.

I booked my flights last week and i'll be out in Orland on the 15th July for a week. strictly maintenance work and business only

I'm on the east side near UCF, maybe 30 minutes from there. If you get time, send me a note. I might have it running by then.

ReMan - 11/6/07 at 08:00 PM

Love the bug catcher, don't see many se7ens with them on

skydivepaul - 11/6/07 at 10:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alan B
Jack,

Nice job....looks great..

Paul,

Considering the sky diving connection do ever get over to Sebastian on the East coast? It seems a major sky diving location.

Alan

[Edited on 11/6/07 by Alan B]

Hi alan,

i have managed to jump at Sebastian only once during a trip to florida, it is a fantastic facilty, great fast planes and good facilities, as are most of the DZ's in Florida. It is a skydivers paradise, Lake wakes is good also as is Z hills and many others.
shame i dont get jump as much as i used to, skydiving has taken a back seat with family, business and cars taking up all of my time.

cheers

Paul

skydivepaul - 11/6/07 at 10:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MustangSix
quote:
Originally posted by skydivepaul
looking good.

I'm on the east side near UCF, maybe 30 minutes from there. If you get time, send me a note. I might have it running by then.

I'll drop you a line when i come over in July, If you are about i can pop by and say hello and take a look at the car

BTW I agree that bug catcher looks great

Alan B - 11/6/07 at 11:36 PM

Paul, Jack, include me in your mini-meet if you like...

Paul, I mentioned Sebastian because live just few miles away....

Alan

Fred W B - 12/6/07 at 06:10 AM

Back to the car, Jack I just love that hot rod / retro look you have going on there.

Cheers

Fred W B

MustangSix - 14/6/07 at 07:42 PM

Thanks. The idea was, what would it look like if a Hot rod and a Lotus collided and you built a car from the remains......

dr-fastlane - 16/6/07 at 01:42 PM

Really nice car your building. I like that vintage style, color and intake