Board logo

very nice example of a vortx
marc n - 28/4/07 at 06:38 PM

just had dion s vortx at our workshops today with the cars new owner, what a lovely example, wish i had of had my camera the finish and detail is real credit to dion s efforts,

well done

best regards

marc

Krismc - 28/4/07 at 06:54 PM

Sounds promising.....sure he will get us a picture soon!!

numnuts - 28/4/07 at 08:23 PM

Please im still in mourning, very sad to see it go but other things planned already. Would just like to say that i may have built the car but it was the kit that was good i just assembled it. Buy the way, i would also like to say that i have met some realy good people ie STEVE, CHRIS, MARC to name but a few. Thanks to all who helped me with the build and all on this site. once again thanks

Agriv8 - 28/4/07 at 08:48 PM

yup second that

I wouldnt take the bonet off the v8

the kit is good but it still takes a true craftsman to bolt it together that well the atention to detail definatly 11 out of 10.

regards

Agriv8

amalyos - 28/4/07 at 09:52 PM

Sorry to see it go, Dion, I was looking forward to a long summer taking both the cars out.
The car was a credit to you, the new owners a lucky man.
Speak to you soon.

Steve

neilj37 - 30/4/07 at 06:44 AM

Thought I had best register now I have Dions car. Did feel really bad taking it off his hands especially as he did such a great job of the car. Well chuffed with it. Drove it all the way back to Aberdeen with no problems what so ever.

Thanks to Marc and the lads for setting the car up for my additional body weight. Slightly bigger than Dion.

Think I am going to have hours of fun around the scottish country roads.

[Edited on 30/4/07 by neilj37]

marc n - 30/4/07 at 12:56 PM

glad you got back ok neil, a long journey

that car is definately one of the best built cars i have ever seen fantastic attention to detail

best regards

marc