Board logo

3 weeks work
bobs bangers - 6/4/08 at 10:07 PM

Hi guys actually 3 and a half weeks work. However this doesnt include several possible days of building we have lost due to waiting for bits. I couldnt have got this far without some fantastic help !! I shall spare him his blushes but needless to say I'm grateful.

How about this colour ?

Regards

Bob

stuart_g - 6/4/08 at 10:11 PM

what are we looking at?

bobs bangers - 6/4/08 at 10:12 PM

Dont seem to be posting pics too well. For info we have got wiring to do .lights and switches.plumb in rad and cooling. rad and fan already fitted.Stick wheels on.fit seats and nerf bars.belts and sva !!!

Colour is white. Ill put a picture up with guidance

GeorgeM - 6/4/08 at 10:12 PM

you're looking at the same as me then!

have you slept?

[Edited on 6/4/08 by GeorgeM]

bobs bangers - 6/4/08 at 10:18 PM

a zx10r mnr rt inboard. HELP !!

JoelP - 6/4/08 at 10:27 PM

click the attachment box below the text box, find the pic, post reply!

jacko - 7/4/08 at 06:13 PM

Come on Bob and the mystery man after he has made 3 cars this one should be a doddle
When is the sva ?
Graham

Ps i had a look at your car at the weekend and it looks the dog's bol----ks
keep up the good work and hope to meet you one day

[Edited on 7/4/08 by jacko]

bobs bangers - 8/4/08 at 07:09 AM

Doing sva paperwork with Chris from mnr tomorrow. Ill try to get a test date in mid may wich gives us plenty of time to put the finishing touches to the project and get it sva friendly. I think it would have been finished already had the "Mystery Man" not been burdened with a day release kit car builder !! Ask Tom which way I was going to put the discs on.
I hear that there will be an east coast fish and chip rally for the "local" kit car enthusiasts when its finished !!
Regards
Bob

marc n - 8/4/08 at 07:58 AM

hi robert
dont forget to send the email this morning, so i can check stock to make sure we have everything as i am out for the rest of the day after 11am

cheers

marc

Andy W - 8/4/08 at 03:54 PM

Cheers Bob
Good fish and chips at Wetwang, will you be able to stretch to mushy peas aswell

Andy

TimC - 8/4/08 at 04:49 PM

Hows about them bl@@dy pictures Bob?

jacko - 8/4/08 at 06:17 PM

Yes Bob were are them photos
ps can i have curry with my fish and chips

bobs bangers - 9/4/08 at 07:31 AM

Guys . Ive given up for now . I am working on the car again at the weekend so I will post as many as poss with the help of my kit car guru !!
I had even tried to load it onto my avatar but to no avail.
Regards

Bob