Board logo

Haynes Roadster Fuel Tank
Ajohnston_10 - 28/1/15 at 07:54 PM

Hi all,

I'm looking for a fuel tank to fit a Haynes roadster using the MX5 fuel sender unit. Does anyone know any off the shelf tanks or even a set of plans I can use to make one?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
Ally

CosKev3 - 28/1/15 at 08:20 PM

Alloy Fuel swirl pot 1.5L aluminium tank race/rally/drift

If you find some plans or just measure up for a custom tank drop Rich a message for a quote,very good prices on any alloy fab work

davidimurray - 28/1/15 at 09:16 PM

Pop over the Haynes forum and ask K4Kev - don't bother u2u on here as he rarely comes on this site.

He has made loads of Sierra / MX5 tanks and is just about to make a custom one for me.

Cheers

Dave

Ajohnston_10 - 28/1/15 at 09:30 PM

Thanks for the reply's!

I've been trying to register on the Haynes forum but it keeps telling me that it has been disabled by the administrator so I cant send any sort of mail. I've contacted them to see if I can get registered and I will try get in contact with K4Kev.

Thanks again for the reply's.

Vmax1974 - 15/3/15 at 08:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ajohnston_10
Thanks for the reply's!

I've been trying to register on the Haynes forum but it keeps telling me that it has been disabled by the administrator so I cant send any sort of mail. I've contacted them to see if I can get registered and I will try get in contact with K4Kev.

Thanks again for the reply's.

I have kevs number if you interested will have to clear it with him first though

ianhurley20 - 15/3/15 at 11:51 AM

I can vouch for the tanks - kev made me one for my Mazda powered roadster. I may have his email if you get stuck (I will check with him first of course)