Board logo

having the time off my life
Jon Ison - 3/4/02 at 06:15 PM

well suns out, spent 10 hours outside today and it still looks like a spiders web.......bloody looms, next time i buy one........what realy pissed me off was after nicley wrapping all the wires to the front of the car in nice green spira band i went into garage to find the horn sat on bench.....so unwind it all i did just to put one bloody wire in it......never mind it'll be worth it.....i hope.......off to twin oaks now for a pint n natter...locost natter of course

Jon Ison - 6/4/02 at 08:01 AM

completed loom, fun bit was getting hazards to work......iv'e drawn up how i did it so if anyone finds themself struggling with this bit drop us a line and i will mail you the drawing.....actually now after all the hassel and cursing i'm pleased with the end result, micro wires, neat, light n tidy.

bendechair@hotmail.com - 30/4/02 at 07:07 PM

yes please a wiring diagram would be very useful. well done and live long and prosper.(the car i mean) kidding

bendechair@hotmail.com - 30/4/02 at 07:09 PM

my address is

3 lion lane
cleobury mortimer
Nr kidderminster
shropshire
dy14 8qd

thank you very much. do you want a stamp.

Jasper - 2/5/02 at 11:40 AM

Jon, this would be very useful for me to, especially as I'm going the 'blade route. Is this emailable or do you need an address?

Are u at Stoneleigh at the weekend? Seem to remember you're not going...it would be great to see your car

Jon Ison - 3/5/02 at 05:25 PM

Hi Jasper, been working away so replys are late, wiring the blade will be simple, just 2, yes 2 connections provided you got the engine loom, one live, one charing, ok 3, one for the tacho as well, will defo be at Newark, see you there ?