Board logo

Got my spark
roadrunner - 4/5/07 at 07:02 PM

Big thanks to Cris (zxrlocost) My problem was, the ign wiring, i was told grey to brown with resister between, it is actually grey to white with resister between, now shall i try to start it with the exhaust manifold not fitted, think i will wait till tomorrow.
Thanks again cris and ray.
Brad
PS does anyone have cossiebri's number to let him know, his might be the same problem.

jacko - 4/5/07 at 07:08 PM

About time too go and start it you know you want too
Graham

roadrunner - 4/5/07 at 07:11 PM

No , i dearnt, the little one's in bed , and the bigger one will tell me off.

Peteff - 4/5/07 at 07:19 PM

Joel told you and I put a picture in the thread as well. Good luck with it and don't annoy the neighbours too much
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=64210

[Edited on 4/5/07 by Peteff]

cossiebri - 4/5/07 at 08:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner
Big thanks to Cris (zxrlocost) My problem was, the ign wiring, i was told grey to brown with resister between, it is actually grey to white with resister between, now shall i try to start it with the exhaust manifold not fitted, think i will wait till tomorrow.
Thanks again cris and ray.
Brad
PS does anyone have cossiebri's number to let him know, his might be the same problem.

JUST READ IT !! Going out now to test,will let you know

That's how i've got it

[Edited on 4/5/07 by cossiebri]

rayward - 4/5/07 at 08:31 PM

manifold tommorow then?,

stoneleigh sunday??.

glad your sorted

Ray

roadrunner - 4/5/07 at 10:26 PM

I'm afraid ,that bit is out of my hands.

cossiebri - 5/5/07 at 06:39 PM

If you still need a c.d.i brad,let me know as i 've got one spare.you can have it for what i got it for

Toady1 - 10/5/07 at 10:06 PM

I tried starting mine without the headers yesterday! popped and banged a bit with some blue flames out the ports, but it didnt hav enough battery to fully go! lol!