Board logo

How do you tow a disabled car?????
mangogrooveworkshop - 18/1/10 at 12:20 AM

Bet anything you do is better than these ID10Ts

linky to an old funny vid...likely to have been posted before....

Filming it and crashing is priceless

l0rd - 18/1/10 at 12:29 AM

lol

miikae - 18/1/10 at 01:05 AM

Have a look at the other one , a bungie jump that went wrong as their maths where no good.

Mike

iscmatt - 18/1/10 at 01:15 AM

good old steering lock, it says about hitting the brakes in the description the thing is he was on a grass verge being towed by a discovery, hitting the brakes would have made no difference!

Mr Whippy - 18/1/10 at 07:57 AM

towing too fast anyway

Davegtst - 18/1/10 at 09:18 AM

Idiots, looks like a subaru which they shouldn't be towing anyway as it's 4wd.

scootz - 18/1/10 at 01:21 PM

I can beat it... I can beat it... !

On one of my UN Missions one of the Ghanians had broken down in their Nissan Patrol. He radioed back to HQ to explain the problem and was told to sit tight... someone would be along to tow him back to the compound.

Another Ghanian was despatched... he had never towed before and was a little apprehensive, but all was explained and off he went with a tow-rope...

An hour later, another radio message! Both Patrols are now crashed - can someone help?

Long story short... they had connected both cars properly, then BOTH Ghanians jumped into the lead car and drove off. They never made the first corner (unsurprisingly!).

Aw, I miss UN Missions for these 'moments'!

Vindi_andy - 18/1/10 at 01:43 PM

Cant see the vid

Its blocked by the works filter as "Tasteless"

Liam - 18/1/10 at 01:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Davegtst
Idiots, looks like a subaru which they shouldn't be towing anyway as it's 4wd.

Can't see a problem towing a scooby (or other 4WDs) with all four wheels down like that was, assuming it's a manual - autos different whether 2WD or 4WD. Disabling the steering lock might have been a good idea though! LOL

[Edited on 18/1/10 by Liam]