Board logo

Well what a turn out at Yorkshires big breakfast
jacko - 8/4/12 at 02:12 PM

I have been going to support this great meeting for a few years now and i have never seen so many cars there it was a fantastic turn out for a rainy [ on off ] day
And nice to meet people of here too

It was nice to have a talk with KHM the owner of the PULSE car [ what a fantastic car you have
NOT Jealous at all
Jacko
PS photos to follow
Photos in my archive under B/Breakfast 12

[Edited on 8/4/12 by jacko]

PAUL FISHER - 8/4/12 at 03:05 PM

Wish I had my car finished, would have been a nice run out, I have not been for a couple of years, but its always a good turn out, some very interesting cars

jacko - 8/4/12 at 03:10 PM

Hi Paul you have missed a good day
Graham

owelly - 8/4/12 at 03:47 PM

It makes a nice change to see so many nice cars scattered about, and no 'show' atmosphere. I went to the first one, been to one a couple of years ago and todays. Oh, how it's grown!

beaver34 - 8/4/12 at 04:42 PM

i went but only stayed for an hour, passed loads of cars coming in on the way home including a friend is his rs200 good to see it have a run out

got 100 pics ill post some up

brookie - 8/4/12 at 04:54 PM

do they only do them at easter sunday

beaver34 - 8/4/12 at 05:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by brookie

twice a year, ive managed to miss going in the kit for the last 2 years now haha

beaver34 - 8/4/12 at 05:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by brookie

twice a year, ive managed to miss going in the kit for the last 2 years now haha

andrew-theasby - 8/4/12 at 06:19 PM

Didn't see you there graham, was you in the indy?

jacko - 8/4/12 at 06:30 PM

Hi Andy no i was in the skyline
now painted 4
now painted 4

jacko - 8/4/12 at 06:53 PM

Photos in my archive under big breakfast 12

Jacko

khm - 8/4/12 at 07:17 PM

had a good run up, apart from some f**king farmer leaving 100 yrds on muck on the road at crockey hill, slight issue parking, beached twice and ground spliter a couple of times. did a runner once the traffis died down a bit to go to inlaws for lunch & egg hunt, then found 4 sets of speed humps just south of norton, sneaked over 3 and ground on the last, removed a bit more fibreglass and paint, hey ho, apart from that a stunning road back down to wetwang & Middleton, might have to visit that again on a dry day with th R888's on LOL