Board logo

bruntingthorpe track day - sunday 02/08/09
jamesbaa - 27/7/09 at 05:27 PM

I phoned up to speak to MK about the indy R kit today and they mentioned that there doing a track day at bruntingthorpe this coming sunday. Im gona go down and have a passenger ride around the track but was just wondering if anybody else was going?

asl - 27/7/09 at 05:41 PM

I can't believe it, I've been waiting to do a track day at brunters for a year but the 2nd is my bloody anniversary!! Think it wouldn't go down well with the misses!

jamesbaa - 27/7/09 at 06:25 PM

lol, anniversary present to yourself

lotusmadandy - 27/7/09 at 06:59 PM

I did skidpan training and roll over training
at bruntingthorpe last month.there was a new bentley and a
new kawasaki (i think)hurtling around the track for best part of the day.
There was some bloke testing a honda civic touring car as well.
I couldnt concetrate on the training for watching
A trackday would be great but its a bit far to go from newcastle.

Andy

Guinness - 27/7/09 at 07:16 PM

I really enjoyed the MK organised day that I went to last year. Wish I'd known about this one!

(Andy, I trailered mine down and back and stopped in a B&B nearby!)

Mike

snippy - 27/7/09 at 07:27 PM

Thats encouraging to know about the track day because up until very recently they had put a ban on all track day events there due to the noise problems and the amount of vehicles stored on site due to the current financial climate. I take it the ban has now been lifted then?

ReMan - 27/7/09 at 08:05 PM

Any more info anyone, I cant see anything on the net?
As above, good news if they're back on.......

might have a ride out for a look (though the weather doesnt look great) even if it's to late for a drive

[Edited on 27/7/09 by ReMan]

DRC INDY 7 - 27/7/09 at 08:12 PM

how much is it for the track day

jamesbaa - 27/7/09 at 08:39 PM

They said on the phone that its some organised event i think, they mentioned some ferrari's being there! not sure if its an open event!