Board logo

Do you check pisatonheads?
bi22le - 21/1/10 at 07:46 PM

As above really.
I quite often post the same thing on here and pistonheads, kitcar forum. That way I can get as many answers to my questions as possible. If people do, have you all got the login name, I have.

Just a question becasue if lots of you are pistonheads aswell and regularly check the kitcar forum ill only post here!

Cheers

Kriss - 21/1/10 at 07:54 PM

yup I am on there as Kriss

Spent the evening (well a beer) with the main guys/owners as such from PH last thursday at the hilton for autosport

Garlick, rigger and pete, really nice guys.

trextr7monkey - 21/1/10 at 07:57 PM

piston heads about once every 3 years , this is THE site to use
atb
Mike

dhutch - 21/1/10 at 07:58 PM

Also on ph and use the same username on just about all forums as i do here. Although i dont often check Ph and post there even less.

russbost - 21/1/10 at 08:01 PM

I do use the kitcar forum on Pistonheads from time to time, but their knowledge base is virtually non-existant compared to here.
Also they are all so bitchy!!! & if not bitchy - a*al!!
That obviously doesn't apply to any of you that frequent both forums!!!

mistergrumpy - 21/1/10 at 08:11 PM

Nah I don't post there but ocassionally have a quick flick. There's hardly any knowledge base as Russ said and it just appears full of internet warriors who want to swear waaaay too much and threaten to beat people up "if they just got 5 minutes in a room alone".
Incidentally I've noticed that quite a lot of their post links get copied over to here.

speed8 - 21/1/10 at 11:19 PM

For the kit I check here. I rarely look at the Kit forum on PH as it seemed to go through a stage a while back of arguing amongst the various different magazine contributors/supporters.

For my other cars and local run outs/general banter I use PH.

Valtra - 24/1/10 at 12:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by speed8
For the kit I check here. I rarely look at the Kit forum on PH as it seemed to go through a stage a while back of arguing amongst the various different magazine contributors/supporters.

For my other cars and local run outs/general banter I use PH.

Same here but different name