Board logo

Ok who bought it?
prawnabie - 3/9/10 at 06:42 PM

Wierd I put the locost on eBay this afternoon and it has already sold!!

Anyone on here?

Ta

Shaun

l0rd - 3/9/10 at 06:52 PM

a sensible lucky guy

well done

tomgregory2000 - 3/9/10 at 06:53 PM

not me

prawnabie - 3/9/10 at 06:54 PM

Just hope its straightforward and I don't get d***ed around!

RichardK - 3/9/10 at 09:12 PM

I hope you don't but my vote is you're going to get knobbed around !

Seems ebay is full of them and your buyer only has a single feedback

Take care

Rich

MakeEverything - 3/9/10 at 09:25 PM

If they havent made contact in the first few hours of winning, then i suspect a problem.

Why wouldnt you email straight off to arrange viewing, collection or test drive?

steve m - 3/9/10 at 10:23 PM

Would anyone actually spend 3-4k on a car with out seeing it ??

Liam - 3/9/10 at 10:30 PM

Greetings Mr Prawnabie,

I am contacting you because I have purchased on Ebay 1 qty 'Locost Kit Car Lotus 7 S2 Replica MOT'ed' from yourself. My name is Mr Victor Oboogu and I am purchasing this 'Locost Kit Car Lotus 7 S2 Replica MOT'ed' for my mother in Nigeria. I will pay £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds sterling) for this purchasing to include shipping to Nigeria. Please send me your bank details and I will transfer you the payment to you by Western Union Money Transfer. You can then release the shipping funds to my shipping agent. Please respond quickly with your banking details.

Gods blessings,

Mr Victor Oboogu

l0rd - 3/9/10 at 10:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Liam
Greetings Mr Prawnabie,

I am contacting you because I have purchased on Ebay 1 qty 'Locost Kit Car Lotus 7 S2 Replica MOT'ed' from yourself. My name is Mr Victor Oboogu and I am purchasing this 'Locost Kit Car Lotus 7 S2 Replica MOT'ed' for my mother in Nigeria. I will pay £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds sterling) for this purchasing to include shipping to Nigeria. Please send me your bank details and I will transfer you the payment to you by Western Union Money Transfer. You can then release the shipping funds to my shipping agent. Please respond quickly with your banking details.

Gods blessings,

Mr Victor Oboogu

Scammer I bought the car Ebay 1 qty 'Locost Kit Car Lotus 7 S2 Replica MOT'ed' from yourself. My name is Mr Victor OugaOuga and I am purchasing this 'Locost Kit Car Lotus 7 S2 Replica MOT'ed' for my son in Nigeria. I will pay £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds British sterling) for this purchasing to include shipping to Nigeria. Please send me your bank details and password and I will transfer you the payment to you by Western Union Money Transfer. You can then release the shipping funds to my shipping agent. Please respond quickly with your banking details.

prawnabie - 3/9/10 at 10:50 PM

Hi guys

Yeah i have the feeling I may have been shafted here! No contact from buyer.

I quick search reveal the buyers adress is brunel university in Uxbridge. Although someone of the same name does actually work there, he also runs an Ecompany called "Afro Desires" which is also on facebook.

Ill give him till tomorrow evening to make contact and then I'll go and burn the place down. Failing that I'll just have to take it up the ass and list it again.

mangogrooveworkshop - 4/9/10 at 05:41 AM

Shall we see if he will give us a group discountLinky to dreadlock

Seriously hope you havent had a numpty buy it

omega0684 - 4/9/10 at 08:00 AM

you should have put in your add that the buyer must contact you within 24 hours of the purchase otherwise it will be relisted

scootz - 4/9/10 at 08:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by steve m

Yes... many times!

Werner Van Loock - 4/9/10 at 09:38 AM

quote:

I did

prawnabie - 4/9/10 at 09:45 AM

I've re-listed it now as the guy on the other end of the phone number attached to the account has just put the phone down on me!

Cheers

Shaun

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120617364434&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1424wt_934

[Edited on 4/9/10 by prawnabie]

l0rd - 4/9/10 at 10:30 AM

notify ebay

otherwise you might get shafted with the fees as well.

prawnabie - 4/9/10 at 10:44 AM

I have to leave it 4 days before a can cheers lord

Werner Van Loock - 4/9/10 at 11:39 AM

you forgot 1 detail:

If You wish to buy the car for the original BIN price

nice, but what is the original BIN price? we know how to find it but not all people know to look up your past items

prawnabie - 4/9/10 at 11:55 AM

Im pretty sure if I put the original BIN price on there eBay will string me up for trying to get around the fees.

If I get a genuine person who asks for the price and wants it, I can change the auction without getting into strife!

Thanks

Shaun

RichardK - 4/9/10 at 03:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz
quote:

Yes... many times!

Even his mates bid on his behalf