Board logo

Some quick end of season pics
sebastiaan - 3/10/10 at 04:25 PM

It was a nice day today, so I took the little toy car out for a quick spin. Managed to get some shots with my new DSLR that I wanted to share.

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

jacko - 3/10/10 at 05:06 PM

Very nice car and good photos
Jacko

Bass1st - 3/10/10 at 06:40 PM

Very nice - weather obviously better in Holland than in the UK!! Only thing I had out today was my umbrella.

nick205 - 3/10/10 at 06:47 PM

Very smart looking car you have there - particularly like the black windscreen frame and the side screens.

Mave - 3/10/10 at 06:48 PM

Sebastiaan, you're making me jealous. Today I was filling and sanding my new bodywork........sigh. Why did I think it was a good idea to rebuild te car completely?!?!?!?

sebastiaan - 3/10/10 at 06:55 PM

Nick,

The screen is one of Mango's (highly recommended!) and the sidescreens are DIY.

Marcel,

I didn't do that many miles as the diff is getting increasingly loud. It's scheduled to come out this winter if I can source a reasonably priced replacement.

O, and we've earned a bit of nice weather over here! ;-)

mangogrooveworkshop - 3/10/10 at 09:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
Very smart looking car you have there - particularly like the black windscreen frame and the side screens.

mangogrooveworkshop - 3/10/10 at 09:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sebastiaan
Nick,

The screen is one of Mango's (highly recommended!) and the sidescreens are DIY.

Marcel,

I didn't do that many miles as the diff is getting increasingly loud. It's scheduled to come out this winter if I can source a reasonably priced replacement.

O, and we've earned a bit of nice weather over here! ;-)

what diff are you needing????

sebastiaan - 4/10/10 at 06:36 AM

3.62 with push-in shafts. Do I get a discount for mentioning your screen is on my car? ;-)

mangogrooveworkshop - 4/10/10 at 01:05 PM

I will have a look and see whats about

Ivan - 4/10/10 at 01:37 PM

Very nice pics - pity you couldn't include some of those hills Holland is famous for.

Agree re the black screen surround - looks good.

sebastiaan - 4/10/10 at 01:57 PM

Oi, the first one is taken on a dyke, that's about as high up as it gets over here