Board logo

Rolling Road Today
dunk3 - 16/7/11 at 09:25 PM

Set off this morning to Telford at 7.00 am arrived at 9.30am to have my car set up on the rolling road at Bailey performance, and it pissed it down all the way there, glad i took a spare set of clothes with me What a top bloke Dale is , my car now runs like it should do. He had few issues to sort out first before he could start to map it . I was very pleased with the results 149.5 bhp at the flywheel and 126 bhp at the wheels not bad for a standard 2.0L Blacktop. I would highly recommend Dale at Bailey Performance .

[Edited on 16/7/11 by dunk3]

bigrich - 16/7/11 at 09:46 PM

what was the solution to the cutting out issue Dunc, was it fuel related

dunk3 - 16/7/11 at 10:01 PM

Hi Rich , the ecu was wired up wrong ,so there was no signal from the (saw) wire thats why it could not be maped with the ignition table, the whistle was a air leak from the griffin plenum chamber manifold all sorted now.

bigrich - 16/7/11 at 10:04 PM

great news mate, glad you got it all sorted. take it you not going replace the system now

dunk3 - 16/7/11 at 10:07 PM

Not this summer , got to save some pennys up for some jenveys

brookie - 17/7/11 at 12:52 PM

glad u got it sorted m8

coozer - 17/7/11 at 01:06 PM

Well done mate, I reckon you'd be better off spending the readies on cams before Jenveys.

david_hornet27 - 17/7/11 at 05:08 PM

Sounds like you had a good day! Is the engine totally standard (standard injection etc)? I am in the process of modifying the same engine for my car but will be running twin webers and megajolt and wondered if this will give more oomph than standard ford system?

jase380 - 19/7/11 at 01:51 PM

Glad to hear you finaly found someone who knows what they are doing Dunc, sounds a vast improvement over the other so called experts who charged you plenty and did nowt !!