Board logo

first major journey :)
jlayton - 26/7/11 at 03:50 PM

as above done my first good journey out yesterday and came back today. was a bit worried as my car had only dne 300 miles since it was built. well me and my partner left droitwich near worcestershire and went for a drive to barmoth in wales, which is 113 miles all on "a" roads up in the mountings to be honnest i aint a lover of driving but i enjoyed every minute, and the car did not miss a beat . on my journey i sin a blue 7 style kit car by bridgenorth/telford way. (on monday) and same place today i sin a green 7 style kit car and looked like there was a atom with him or could of been 1 of those rocket kits.

all in all a great few days out with the miss's even tho she read the a-z rong and went 20 miles out of our way lol

Johneturbo - 26/7/11 at 05:27 PM

Did i read that right, you aint a lover of driving? isn't that why we build/own these cars

glad you enjoyed it though

Ninehigh - 26/7/11 at 05:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Johneturbo
Did i read that right, you aint a lover of driving? isn't that why we build/own these cars

That's what I was thinking!

jlayton - 26/7/11 at 06:01 PM

i say i dont like driving because you cnt drive these days the way you would like, as the old bill are everywhere and you dont no if there going to be round the corner waving a speed gun at you. because by us there r everywhere

SeanStone - 26/7/11 at 09:21 PM

Time for a track day then!

daviep - 26/7/11 at 09:56 PM

or possibley sum speeling lezzons