Board logo

Hello
SteveMX5 - 8/2/12 at 09:34 PM

Good evening all.

Just thought I'd put a post on here to introduce myself. My first time on a forum so I hope this is the done thing!

I have recently started to build an MX5 based Haynes roadster based on the Saturn (or is it NTS now?) plans with a few tweeks. Now I'm about 3/4 of the way through making the chassis I thought it was time to join (And its far too cold to be in the workshop these days!).

My apologies in advance for the silly questions I may ask

Steve

carlknight1982 - 8/2/12 at 09:50 PM

Welcome

Youll enjoy the haynes roadster, mines great

little hijack here I have a Saturn pedal box for sale C/w master cylinder, (pedal box is new and unpainted)

£90 - I was going to build a second roadster but ended up moving in with the GF so thats that

JoelP - 8/2/12 at 09:53 PM

Hello steve!

Welcome.

liam.mccaffrey - 8/2/12 at 09:57 PM

howdy,

About 2 and a half hours ago I took the wrong slip road off the M4 onto the M5 north and saw a sign for your town

welcome to the madhouse

Xtreme Kermit - 8/2/12 at 09:57 PM

Welcome along

Good luck with what's left of the build.

nick205 - 8/2/12 at 10:00 PM

Hi Steve - welcome aboard and happy building. You'll find pretty much any question answered in these pages, fantastic resource.

Slimbridge - is that where the waterfowl trust place is? Good day out that!

SteveMX5 - 8/2/12 at 10:08 PM

Thanks for all the kind replies gents.
Carl - I'd love the pedal box but would have to be next month. I'll u2u when I've got the funds.
Nick - yes thats the one and free to get into if you're local and know the way through the fields . It's a small world I visited your local council today!
Liam - yes its easy to do that with the silly roadworks and a bleeding long way back round too!

Macbeast - 9/2/12 at 11:24 AM

Welcome Steve.
You got your first piece of advice up there ^^^

Girls
Cars
Pick one