Board logo

A few nice ones near me!
Chr!S - 13/7/07 at 11:42 AM

With exeter a short drive away it was hardly suprising, yet I have seen a couple of locosts or similar machines springing up in Torbay!

Anyone on here? There is one in paignton which sounded very BECish to me (might have been silver).

Saw a "SuperCat" also which looked very similar but not quite locost. In jet black with yellow suspension parts and a bright silver diff on show What interested me most was the use of separate shocks and spring locations on the rear, I thought initially someone wanted to rush their project and just put the sierra beam in the rear!

PeterW - 13/7/07 at 01:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chr!S
With exeter a short drive away it was hardly suprising, yet I have seen a couple of locosts or similar machines springing up in Torbay!

Anyone on here? There is one in paignton which sounded very BECish to me (might have been silver).

Saw a "SuperCat" also which looked very similar but not quite locost. In jet black with yellow suspension parts and a bright silver diff on show What interested me most was the use of separate shocks and spring locations on the rear, I thought initially someone wanted to rush their project and just put the sierra beam in the rear!

Chris

Thats correct for a Super Cat - it will be an E1 from Tiger which is what I'm building.

The whole Sierra rear beam goes in, with a few mods for spring retainers etc.

Cheers

Pete