Board logo

Osbourne and Sons
DarrenW - 26/2/08 at 11:40 AM

For the third time ive renewed with O&S's. This year a pleasant surpise a sthe policy was met with a bit of a discount. Furthered by dropping to 3K limited miles. Policy only £164 for the year (inc legal protector @ £18).

Cant fault them at all so though pat on back was deserved. They are always a pleasure to call and everything is handled efficiently. I can probs get a bit cheaper elsewhere but i dont feel the urge based on service recieved.

It was also nice when they held the policy price despite a house move within the same town. Other companies for tin tops took the opportunity to sting me a bit.

coozer - 26/2/08 at 12:26 PM

Is that comprehensive including driving to work?

I know you don't go far but does it cover leaving an oil slick on somebody else's work drive???

Psst.. going to the Church Mouse tomorrow nite??

Steve

DarrenW - 26/2/08 at 12:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer
Is that comprehensive including driving to work?

I know you don't go far but does it cover leaving an oil slick on somebody else's work drive???

Psst.. going to the Church Mouse tomorrow nite??

Steve

When have i ever driven the car for business reasons?????? I have took it to show my ex work colleagues on a number of occasions Laptop was only so i could tweak the magejolt - honest.

You had to mention the oil slick i left in the visitors car park didnt you (for those that dont know it was right at the front of the building where people enter the reception ). That happened when the crank case breather pipe came off - the slick caused by the oil dripping from the full length of the car!

RK - 26/2/08 at 01:07 PM

I thought he only had the one, the fat kid who skydives and all that.

DarrenW - 26/2/08 at 01:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RK
I thought he only had the one, the fat kid who skydives and all that.

Youve lost me there im afraid.

Guinness - 26/2/08 at 01:48 PM

Ozzie? Osbourne's son, Jack!?

Mike