Board logo

Update to wedding finger tattoo
trogdor - 27/11/08 at 05:27 PM

Hey all,

some people may remember awhile ago i was looking to find a tattooist to tattoo my wedding finger as i couldn't wear my wedding ring for any length of time.

It took awhile to find a decent tattooist that would do it. But my sisters boyfriend said his tattooist would, so I booked myself in and got it done!

I went for just my wifes name to keep it simple. I am really happy with it, hopefully it won't break up or fade too much.

stuart_g - 27/11/08 at 05:56 PM

Nice but if you ever get divorced it may take some time to find another wife with the same name.

speedyxjs - 27/11/08 at 06:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stuart_g
Nice but if you ever get divorced it may take some time to find another wife with the same name.

lol
It does look good

IDONTBELEIVEIT - 27/11/08 at 06:50 PM

What does Kally think about it

andrewturner - 27/11/08 at 07:55 PM

You should have had "Your Name" put on

scootz - 27/11/08 at 08:13 PM

Can't take that off at the disco!

Meeerrrk - 27/11/08 at 08:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz

thats what i was thinking

Howlor - 27/11/08 at 08:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz

A band-aid in the wallet should sort it!

Coose - 27/11/08 at 09:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Howlor
A band-aid in the wallet should sort it!

What, a load of 80s popstars? It must be a large wallet!

mistergrumpy - 27/11/08 at 09:18 PM

A slip with the saw could result in a scar and the word KEY on your finger
All a bit too permanent for me.

RK - 27/11/08 at 09:25 PM

Now you can look for somebody do the inevitable removal when you come to your senses - not about Kelly, about the maiming of your body.

Andybarbet - 27/11/08 at 11:13 PM

It looks really good, i've got my sons name on me and i think that if a tattoo has meaning then why not 'maim' yourself.

As for some of the comments, tattoo's can be a timeline in your life, each having a memory be it good or bad, a friend of mine has his brothers name on him because he passed away at the age of 8, a permanent memory of his much loved little brother.

I think each to their own as in many things in life, as long as you and your partner like it, ( my other half just said it was really nice too )

It takes a good tattooist to get writing that small and neat, hope Kelly liked it too, good on ya, your only here once so make the most of it

trogdor - 28/11/08 at 03:23 PM

Yeah I was planning to be able to cover it with my wedding ring if i needed too. I work as a Sales Rep by the way.

But it wouldn't of worked so i just decided to sod it and not bother to hide it. I could use a plaster if needed i guess.

I do have to be careful tho, that is my nightmare to catch it with something and damage it. Though hopefully it would be easily touched up.