Board logo

Nitrous Oxide ( Cold Fusion )
TOO BADD - 5/12/08 at 08:19 PM

I am intending over the winter to fit this to my Vaux XE. I have some of the bits reqd but I am dubious about the bottle I have.
It is marked DOT and not allowed to be filled in the EU but supposed to be returned to the States for a refil !!unless you fill it yourself from a your own supply. The markings for bottle to be filled in the EU are PED or TPED.
Question is has anyone had a problem filling a bottle with DOT marked or is this a law that is a complete load of bo**icks to be ignored.
Or have I got to get another bottle

[Edited on 5/12/08 by TOO BADD]

froggy - 6/12/08 at 08:25 AM

cold fusion kits have the metering jets at the nozzle which gives a hard hit ,i would try 25 hp jets to start with and see how it goes ,if you want a controller i have a nos branded progressive controller which will let you run a lot more power without spinning the wheels everywhere. have a look on the wizards of nos forum for local gas suppliers you should find someone local with the fittings you need to get your bottle filled

TOO BADD - 6/12/08 at 12:58 PM

Thanks for the reply. I have found a supplier in Braintree who will fill the bottle @ £5 per LB. They dont seem to mind if its not a EU bottle.
I will go the progresive controller route as I would'nt like to smudge my seat