Board logo

nottingham night out
locoboy - 16/10/09 at 07:07 PM

I have been out in nottingham a couple of times and its always beena good night because now i cant remember any of the pub names or where they are lol

I have been invited at extremely short notice (last resort guest!) to go and watch the boxing at the trent FM arena tomorrow night, well actually at 2.00am on Sunday!

I am going with my Brother in law and law ( he was going with his misses but she is ill) they were planning on something to eat then the boxing, seeing as its going to be 2 guys now it will probably end up as a few beers then the boxing!

What or where would you local nottingham boys reccommend for a few social beers (not clubbing or getting shitfaced) before heading over to the arena about 10ish.

Also looking for somewhere to stay for the night if you have any cheapish ideas.
Thanks guys.

Benzine - 16/10/09 at 07:28 PM

Pit and pendulum

Steve Hignett - 16/10/09 at 07:36 PM

I know nothing about Nottinham Col, but do you remember a night out in Coventry about 12 years ago???

60 or 70 Rugby lads behaving themselves was the plan at the start of the night...

locoboy - 16/10/09 at 08:17 PM

PMSL I dont but that does not mean that i was not there lol

gazza285 - 16/10/09 at 08:30 PM

Few beers, then boxing, then drive by shooting, then A&E.

Steve Hignett - 16/10/09 at 08:31 PM

Well I was sober (by the time I got in) and sweated madras sauce for two days...

It was obv the C&A RUFC Fathers & Sons... Good, good night!!!

Andi - 16/10/09 at 08:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
Pit and pendulum

Goth-tastic

BenB - 16/10/09 at 09:03 PM

Conrads

Volvorsport - 17/10/09 at 12:43 AM

HOOTERS

Rik178m@hotmail.com - 17/10/09 at 07:37 AM

Conrads shut down ages ago n they were dirty birds so I've been told haha!

Yeh hooters is awesome!

Classy area is the lacemarket which is near the arena. Bluu, coco lounge, brass monkey, living rooms, dogma, haha bar revolution, tantra etc always a good night in these bars!

Last time I was in pit and pendulum (scary place) I saw a bloke chuck his guts up and then eat it off the floor!

Think holiday inn near fat cats is a cheap hotel. Look on lastminute.com

nathanharris1987 - 17/10/09 at 09:08 AM

theres a real nice cocktail bar on the top floor of the corner house.

Rik178m@hotmail.com - 17/10/09 at 09:53 AM

Is that still called saltwater? Good bars along the ground floor aswell