Board logo

How much snow in milton keynes?
pekwah1 - 3/12/10 at 10:35 AM

Hi Guys,

Anyone live in milton keynes? I need to know how bad the snow is up there... i've heard that the majority of herts is fine but i've got an engineer in MK who is still telling me he can't get anywhere due to the snow and hence can't do any work.....

omega0684 - 3/12/10 at 10:44 AM

i work in MK, all major roads are clear here

nib1980 - 3/12/10 at 11:22 AM

I work in a little village nearby called cranfield and the roads are all fine, even the little back ones.

Daddylonglegs - 3/12/10 at 11:36 AM

Hmmm, I smell a little porkie pie.......tut, tut

mikeb - 3/12/10 at 11:59 AM

Nib,

Do you work at the Uni??

Liam - 3/12/10 at 12:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nib1980
I work in a little village nearby called cranfield and the roads are all fine, even the little back ones.

No way - me too!

Yesterday was a great day to finally have my RWD meggy back on the road . Fuuuuuuuuun. Your engineer is having a little holiday - roads are fine here.

mikeb - 3/12/10 at 02:53 PM

I work at Cranfield to so who the hell are you guys??? lol

need4speed - 3/12/10 at 03:09 PM

Just been from North Beds to Newbury & back not problems what so ever, all the roundabout and duel carrageways are fine.

mangogrooveworkshop - 3/12/10 at 03:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pekwah1
Hi Guys,

Anyone live in milton keynes? I need to know how bad the snow is up there... i've heard that the majority of herts is fine but i've got an engineer in MK who is still telling me he can't get anywhere due to the snow and hence can't do any work.....

Just looked on google and as far as I can see its a sunny little placeLINKY

Liam - 3/12/10 at 04:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mikeb

Work at BHR on the edge of the uni Campus (drag strip/car collection ditch end). What about you?

rusty nuts - 3/12/10 at 08:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Liam
quote:
Originally posted by mikeb

Work at BHR on the edge of the uni Campus (drag strip/car collection ditch end). What about you?

I did a few jumps at Cranfield when the parachute club was there many moons ago