Board logo

anyone just watched 'MTV pimped my car'?
JoelP - 26/6/04 at 07:53 PM

wow. they just put lambo style doors on a civic! unbelievable, lilac paint, dvd, playstation, leather massage seats, plus all the usual stuff, for free for this chick who somehow blagged it! well funny show

JoelP - 26/6/04 at 08:00 PM

heres a clip about another one:

quote:
The West Coast Customs guys then turn Wyatt's Hijet into a "Fly-Jet," putting $20,000 worth of parts and labor into a $400 vehicle. Wyatt's revamped heap receives: a royal blue paint job with silver flames, suede ceiling and walls, a wrap-around couch in the back, 17-inch chrome wheels, an entertainment system with one 15-inch video monitor and two 10-inch video monitors, giving viewers the option of watching three different programs/DVDs at once, "fasten seatbelts" and "no smoking" indicator lights from an airplane, a mini refrigerator, a six-DVD changer, a radio, two MP3 players, a front-forward camera enabling backseat passengers a view of the road from a camera in the front grill, a guitar amplifier wired into the car stereo, a brand new electric guitar Wyatt can plug into the amp and play, and a dual-battery system to run all the electronics as well as the motor.

Peteff - 26/6/04 at 11:54 PM

Get me one. I want to be able to play guitar.

JoelP - 27/6/04 at 12:18 AM

i once thought of having a 12v guitar amp in the car, would be good when you're bored!

phelpsa - 27/6/04 at 11:08 AM

Just caught the end of it, wrong colour.

locoboy - 27/6/04 at 12:07 PM

I have watched this a couple of times, they NEVER do anything to the engine! - 100% cosmetics, shame really.

thekafer - 27/6/04 at 12:36 PM

Problem with "Pimp My Ride" is all the cars look "Pimped".

How bout a show called "Build My Se7en" where the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders(I'm just spit balling here) build Fletch's car??!

Fletch,

Peteff - 27/6/04 at 01:07 PM