Board logo

Teenage med holiday recommendations needed
Jasper - 16/1/11 at 08:33 PM

My daughter and her boyfriend are planning a holiday in the med this summer. They're after good nightlife but a cheap resort. My daughter wont be quite 18 then so they can't go anywhere where they are hot on ID.

Any recommendations for a good relaxed party location would be ideal.

chrisxr2 - 16/1/11 at 08:35 PM

Done em all over the years, best mix of partying and chilled in one resort is Lloret de mar in spain.

steve m - 16/1/11 at 09:07 PM

No were near me thanks!

not that i live in the med

[Edited on 16/1/11 by steve m]

Yazza54 - 16/1/11 at 09:08 PM

Just stay away from magaluf

DorsetStrider - 16/1/11 at 09:49 PM

I spent a year working in Malia (crete) when I was younger... it's fantastic, great night life, cheap as chips and the greek people are fantastic.

All that said that was the case 10 years ago... I beleive that recently there has been a bit of friction between the brits and the locals... probably because of the some brits acting like tw*ts.

I'd certainly recommend Malia but make it clear to them both to use the muscle between their ear's while they are there.

tomprescott - 16/1/11 at 10:33 PM

I went to zante a couple of years ago, if it's YOUR daughter, then I can't recommend it

morcus - 16/1/11 at 11:05 PM

Tel Aviv is always fun.

RazMan - 16/1/11 at 11:45 PM

Is San Antonio Bay still as mad as it was 20 years ago? I have vague memories .......

SeanStone - 16/1/11 at 11:51 PM

when i was 18, 4 years ago, i went to kos town which was very nice. the nightlife was nice, there weren't any big clubs but a lot of bars with music and some had quite a clubby vibe. there seemed to be a good mix of european nationalities and not full of brits. there are also regular trips to another more clubby part of the island.

i would definately suggest avoiding turkey.

blakep82 - 17/1/11 at 01:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RazMan
Is San Antonio Bay still as mad as it was 20 years ago? I have vague memories .......

gets my vote was in ibiza in october, end of season, so was fairly quiet, but had a brilliant time don't think they worry too much about ID...

Jasper - 17/1/11 at 04:13 PM

Cheers chaps, she's going with her boyfriend and he's a nice sensiblish chap - so don't have to worry TO much

Zante seems top of their list at the moment, and they've found out she can go on an 18-30 at 17 as long as one of us is there to it with her. An all inclusive is probaly the way to go too.